Alden’s association with the Buckwalter firm began in 2000, while he was still a student at UC Santa Cruz. Returning to work with Phil and Nicholas in 2015 presented a homecoming of sorts as he came full circle to the origins of his interest in the law. With over 15 years of experience as a paralegal on both sides of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Alden is a skilled and empathetic communicator who enjoys presenting complex legal principles in a clear and concise manner. He has nurtured a particular interest in the ways in which our law is adaptable to the novel technologies and relationships of the 21st-century. Using cutting edge tools like wikis, he facilitates a practice in which clients can be kept informed about the status of their case. Alden will graduate from Santa Clara University School of Law in 2017. He enjoys writing historical fiction and spending time with his wife, Sara.
- Law Clerk-Litigation, Buckwalter & Holder
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant, Law Offices of Boris E. Efron
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant, Carr & Ferrell LLP
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant, Dunlap & Burdick (APC)
- Law Clerk, Law Offices of Philip L. Buckwalter
J.D., Santa Clara University (expected 2017)
- B.A. Literature, UC Santa Cruz