NICHOLAS L. HOLDER - ATTORNEY AT LAW
Nicholas acquired the firm in 2015 as Phil Buckwalter transitioned to retirement.
With a background in psychology and mental health services, Nicholas is a compassionate attorney who works in concert with his clients to achieve success. Nicholas takes pride in educating clients, so his clients understand their rights and obligations and feel confident in their decision-making and conduct.
Nicholas represents diverse clientele in a range of matters and is a ferocious advocate in pursuit of justice for his clients. Nicholas also works to resolve disputes out of court, providing mediation services as an administrative officer for the City of San Jose and Santa Cruz. Nicholas maintains a bustling practice on both sides of the Santa Cruz Mountains in the Greater Bay Area.
Nicholas resides in Santa Cruz County with his wife, Vanessa.
- Administrative Officer, City of San Jose / City of Santa Cruz
- Social Security / Workers Compensation Representative
- Corporate Campaign Researcher, Local 19
- Mental Health Advocate, Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Mental Health Professional, Santa Cruz
- J.D., Lincoln Law School of San Jose
- B.A. Psychology, California State University
- H.S. Diploma, Loma Linda Academy
Associations and Memberships
- Member, Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Member, Santa Cruz County Trial Lawyers Association